[Kimchi-devel] Minor Issue with Deb packages on Ubuntu 16.4LTS

Aline Manera alinefm at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Mon Apr 24 16:00:30 UTC 2017

Hi Bill,

nginx is a Wok dependency and it is proper set as it on debian control file.

I am not sure why you are getting this problem.

I will try some tests on a minimal Ubuntu installation and turn back to you.

Just one doubt: from where have you gotten the packages? And what is the
version of them?

Regards,
Aline Manera