[Kimchi-users] Kimchi time-out

Martin Fullam foramenater at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 16:57:24 UTC 2014

I find myself being auto-logged out of Kimchi often, and after seemingly
short periods of inactivity. Also, it seems to depend on the Kimchi page or
dialog I'm on, although I may just be imagining this.

Can someone explain the Kimchi timeout policy, why it exists, and whether
there's a way to change it or shut it off entirely? (And if not now, or
yet, is there an outstanding request to allow the timeout policy to be
configurable? Or is there some inherent reason it is what it is and will
never be changed?)

Thanks