[node-devel] Question about the plugins page in ovirt config

Bohai (ricky) bohai at huawei.com
Fri Jun 21 07:07:33 UTC 2013

Hi, David Huff

I have some question about plugins page.
First, it seem no any plugins. Where can i get some document about how to use the page?
I hope to know how to install plugins for ovirt config?

Two, I try to press button "RPM diff", "SRPM diff", "File diff".
The program crashed for the reason "Keyerror(' plugin').

Whether the feature is not finished now ?If so, can you tell me the plan about the feature.

Best regard to you.

bohai(ricky)
boh.ricky at gmail.com