[node-devel] Question about the plugins page in ovirt config

Fabian Deutsch fabiand at redhat.com
Fri Jun 21 07:31:46 UTC 2013

Hey Bohai (or ricky?),

Am Freitag, den 21.06.2013, 07:07 +0000 schrieb Bohai (ricky):
> I have some question about plugins page.
> First, it seem no any plugins. Where can i get some document about how to use the page?
> I hope to know how to install plugins for ovirt config?

The feature page can be found here:
http://www.ovirt.org/Node_plugins

Because edit-node changed a bit over time it could be that some commands
are outdate.
What kind of plugin do you want to install?

> Two, I try to press button "RPM diff", "SRPM diff", "File diff".
> The program crashed for the reason "Keyerror(' plugin').

That could be a bug.
What version of oVirt Node are you using?
And could you attach /var/log/ovirt.log and /tmp/ovirt.debug.log

> Whether the feature is not finished now ?If so, can you tell me the plan about the feature.

The plugin feature is now merged for some time and also used by us (e.g.
to add the plugin for test automation).
The UI for plugins is quite new and can still have some rough edges.

Greetings
fabian