[node-devel] Question about the plugins page in ovirt config

Bohai (ricky) bohai at huawei.com
Fri Jun 21 09:27:03 UTC 2013

Hey Fabian,

Thank you. I will learn it.

> Because edit-node changed a bit over time it could be that some commands
> are outdate.
> What kind of plugin do you want to install?

I am just trying to use and learn the feature now.

> > Two, I try to press button "RPM diff", "SRPM diff", "File diff".
> > The program crashed for the reason "Keyerror(' plugin').
>
> That could be a bug.
> What version of oVirt Node are you using?
> And could you attach /var/log/ovirt.log and /tmp/ovirt.debug.log

I use the master branch of ovirt-node git repo to build the ISO.
The below is the commit number. Almost the newest I think.
commit ed00633d0890f592b70bb73a0ee65774d5162847

About the log ,please see the attach file.

> > Whether the feature is not finished now ?If so, can you tell me the plan about
> the feature.
>
> The plugin feature is now merged for some time and also used by us (e.g.
> to add the plugin for test automation).
> The UI for plugins is quite new and can still have some rough edges.

OK. Thanks for your time and your answer.

Ricky.