Shared document and other list information

Robyn Bergeron rbergero at redhat.com
Wed Aug 24 20:26:26 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

Since we're gaining new people daily on this list I thought I'd point
out a few helpful documents:

* Google shared document: This doc is viewable only by people with the
link.  It's still very much taking shape.  Since we don't have a wiki or
other shared space at this point, it's about the best we can do for the
moment.  If you have information you'd like to add, please feel free to
place it in the document; adding your name is helpful if you have
questions or comments that you are putting in so we have context around
who is asking. Carl, Karsten, and I have been working this document
fairly actively, and everyone is welcome to join in and help.

(URL REDACTED - INFO: http://lists.ovirt.org/mailman/project-planning/2011-September/000283.html)

* Mailing List. That's *this* list - if you have additional people from
your respective teams who need to be added, please let myself or Carl
know so that they can be added.  If you would like to catch up on what
has already been sent out, reading the meeting archives may be helpful.
Meeting minutes and agendas for the weekly synchronization meeting will
also be sent to this list.