virtualization benchmark suites

Dor Laor dlaor at redhat.com
Thu Sep 22 21:34:38 UTC 2011

On 09/23/2011 12:20 AM, Anthony Liguori wrote:
> On 09/22/2011 04:11 PM, Itamar Heim wrote:

Does such benchmark ever existed (apart from kernel build)? :)
As you pointed Anthony, let the ovirt project first focus on simplify
the build process before we develop a competing benchmark suite to the
one that we base lots of our marketing over.

Sorry spilling cold water, just one thing at a time.