virtualization benchmark suites

Carl Trieloff cctrieloff at redhat.com
Thu Sep 22 23:57:08 UTC 2011

On 09/22/2011 05:34 PM, Dor Laor wrote:
> [...]

My view is build the eco-system. That means welcome any additional
complementary project. Having multiple projects under coordination means
that each project can build at it's own rate, yet we can have
integration. Additionally, not everyone can work on the same thing. We
have the concept of project maturity, so there is no risk as long as it
is well defined and complementary.

Additionally, if a project comes in and after a year or so gets no
traction we can sunset it. This provides a healthy model to have
community innovation in and around the oVirt core project.

regards
Carl.