[Users] vdsm configuration

Laszlo Hornyak lhornyak at redhat.com
Fri Nov 18 16:24:25 UTC 2011

Hi Cristian,

This is how I disable ssl in my hosts:

1. configure your host:
 - in /etc/vdsm/vdsm.conf [vars] section:
   ssl = false
 - in /etc/libvirt/libvirt.conf
   listen_tls=0
 - and in /etc/libvirt/quemu.conf
   spice_tls=0

2. configure engine:
 - psql engine -U postgres -c "UPDATE vdc_options set option_value = 'false' where option_name = 'SSLEnabled'"

3. restart engine and vdsm, and give it a try

I hope this helps.

Laszlo