[Users] FOSDEM & more general booth/promotion stuff.

Robyn Bergeron rbergero at redhat.com
Fri Nov 18 16:57:37 UTC 2011

FOSDEM is the 4th and 5th of February.

http://fosdem.org/2012/

I'd like to go ahead and reserve table space for us, but need to know if
we have anyone who is willing to volunteer and hang out at the table and
answer questions.  Or better yet, if we have a few people who are
willing to take turns doing some booth duty there.

Also up for discussion:

* We'll probably need a tablecloth
* Would be nice to have some marketing materials (flyers, stickers, etc)
* Super wish list: Have a hand-out disc capable of booting into multiple
distros with oVirt packages ready to go
* Have a demo of sorts available (machine remote, but a console
available for playing)

Please pipe up if you're planning on attending in some capacity! :)

-Robyn