[Users] Has anyone got a working script that could allow me to get a URL to connect to using virt-viewer under windows or for setting up vnc.

Robert Middleswarth robert at middleswarth.net
Wed Jun 6 18:50:01 UTC 2012

I like spice under Fedora but most of my users use windows.  A few use
Kubuntu none user Fedora at this time.  I like ovirt and have been
testing it for some time.  3.1 looks really good and all my tests have
been working well if I can fix the console issues we would be bring
ovirt into production but until we can find a way for the admin team to
be able to access console oVirt is a no go.

Thanks
Robert