[Users] [Engine-devel] base url of ovirt

Juan Hernandez jhernand at redhat.com
Wed Sep 19 08:53:00 UTC 2012

On 09/19/2012 10:19 AM, Alon Bar-Lev wrote:

> [...]

Jon, as you see this will probably go in release 4.0, which is the
future. Meanwhile if what you need is to use the web server with other
applications you could try to replace the directives in
/etc/httpd/conf.d/ovirt-engine.conf with the following:

ProxyPassMatch ^/(ca.crt|engine.ssh.key.txt)$ ajp://localhost:8009/$1
ProxyPassMatch ^/(api|webadmin|UserPortal|OvirtEngineWeb)(/.*)?$
ajp://localhost:8009/$1$2

That will change your configuration so that only the URLs that are
really required for the engine will be redirected to it. A notable
exception will be the welcome page, but you probably can live without
it, just use the following to get to the UI:

https://whatever.example.com/webadmin
https://whatever.example.com/UserPortal

Take into account that ProxyPassMatch directives are processed in the
order they appear, so if you have another application with conflicting
ProxyPassMatch directives the result can be unexpected.

3ºD, 28016 Madrid, Spain