[ovirt-users] Ovirt Node Next mass deploy

Giorgio Biacchi giorgio at di.unimi.it
Thu Jul 21 07:40:54 EDT 2016

Hi list,
starting from here
(http://lists.ovirt.org/pipermail/devel/2016-January/012073.html) and adjusting
broken links now I'm able to pxe boot CentOS 7 + kernel arguments:

LABEL node_4
 MENU LABEL Ovirt Node 4.0
 KERNEL centos7/x86_64/vmlinuz
 APPEND initrd=centos7/x86_64/initrd.img ramdisk_size=100000 ksdevice=link
inst.ks=http://172.20.22.10/ks/ks_ovirt-node-4.0.cfg
inst.updates=http://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/ovirt-node-ng_master_build-artifacts-fc22-x86_64/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/exported-artifacts/product.img
inst.stage2=http://mi.mirror.garr.it/mirrors/CentOS/7/os/x86_64/

I think this method is the best for me because with a custom kickstart I can set
ssh keys and custom hooks and have a fully automated installation, but I'm not
sure if the lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/exported-artifacts/product.img is the
correct image to pass to have a "stable" node.

There's any other "stable" product.img I can use?

Thanks
--
gb

PGP Key: http://pgp.mit.edu/
Primary key fingerprint: C510 0765 943E EBED A4F2 69D3 16CC DC90 B9CB 0F34