[ovirt-users] Debian linux and oVirt SSO

Tadas tadas at ring.lt
Fri Jul 15 13:16:32 UTC 2016

SSO part as simple as emitting correctly formed json to spice socket, - as I’ve  mentioned before, this works fine with windows guests.
Problem is only with linux guests. As for undocummented API, yes, – you are right, documentation should help alot. It takes time to reverse engineer code.
But having full oVirt solution or not does not change the thing, that there’s something wrong with linux kde plugin. I’m very confident, that this will persist if used Linux guest on oVirt. Perhaps this is just Debian oriented problem, so I was wondering if anyone had the same issue here.