[ovirt-users] Unable to add host

Oscar Segarra oscar.segarra at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 15:54:34 UTC 2016

Hi,

When I try to add the second host from the ovirt interface I get the
following error:

[image: Imágenes integradas 2]

Of course, host vdicnode02 does not appear in the GUI and the gluster looks
perfectly up und sync:

[root at vdicnode02 ~]# gluster volume status
Status of volume: vdic-infr-gv0
Gluster process                             TCP Port  RDMA Port  Online  Pid
Brick vdicnode01-priv:/vdic-infr/gv0        49152     0          Y
3039
Brick vdicnode02-priv:/vdic-infr/gv0        49152     0          Y
1999
Brick vdicnode03-priv:/vdic-infr/gv0        49152     0          Y
3456
Self-heal Daemon on localhost               N/A       N/A        Y
3043
Self-heal Daemon on vdicnode03-priv         N/A       N/A        Y
3496
Self-heal Daemon on vdicnode01-priv         N/A       N/A        Y
3267

Task Status of Volume vdic-infr-gv0
There are no active volume tasks

Status of volume: vdic-infr2-gv0
Gluster process                             TCP Port  RDMA Port  Online  Pid
Brick vdicnode01-priv:/vdic-infr2/gv0       49153     0          Y
3048
Brick vdicnode02-priv:/vdic-infr2/gv0       49153     0          Y
2026
Brick vdicnode03-priv:/vdic-infr2/gv0       49153     0          Y
3450
Self-heal Daemon on localhost               N/A       N/A        Y
3043
Self-heal Daemon on vdicnode01-priv         N/A       N/A        Y
3267
Self-heal Daemon on vdicnode03-priv         N/A       N/A        Y
3496

Task Status of Volume vdic-infr2-gv0
There are no active volume tasks

[root at vdicnode02 ~]#

May I activate self-heal?

I'd like to know the difference between None, Deploy and Undeploy from the
Hosted Engine option as well:

[image: Imágenes integradas 1]

Thanks a lot.