[ovirt-users] Timout with large image uploads in ovirt 4.0.5

Claude Durocher claude.durocher at cptaq.gouv.qc.ca
Thu Nov 24 21:29:34 UTC 2016

When trying to upload large kvm images (more than 50 GB) with the upload option, we get timeouts. In the ovirt-imageio-proxy/image-proxy.log we have:

ERROR 2016-11-24 16:18:51,211 session:293:root:(_decode_ovirt_ticket) Failed to verify proxy ticket: Ticket life time expired

We can recover and restart the upload but it is annoying to constantly watch the process. Is there a timeout parameter we can change in the imageio-proxy?