[ovirt-users] setting iSCSI iface.net_ifacename (netIfaceName)

Devin A. Bougie devin.bougie at cornell.edu
Mon Apr 3 15:27:36 UTC 2017

Where do I set the iSCSI iface to use when connecting to both the hosted_storate and VM Data Domain?  I believe this is related to the difficulty I've had configuring iSCSI bonds within the oVirt engine as opposed to directly in the underlying OS.

I've set "iscsi_default_ifaces = ovirtsan" in vdsm.conf, but vdsmd still insists on using the default iface and vdsm.log shows:
2017-04-03 11:17:21,109-0400 INFO  (jsonrpc/5) [storage.ISCSI] iSCSI iface.net_ifacename not provided. Skipping. (iscsi:590)

Many thanks,
Devin