[ovirt-users] MAC Address is already in use; several of times before Nic/MAC is acceppetd

Ondrej Svoboda osvoboda at redhat.com
Wed Apr 5 21:44:59 UTC 2017

Dear Matt,

I have CC'ed Martin and Yevgeni, they might be able to help out. Could you
find a way to provide Engine logs to us so it is easier to debug this?

Can you also give a little more detail? For example, what are the MAC
addresses that are claimed to be in use? What is the MAC address range of
the default and extra MAC pool you created (do you think the error messages
are valid, or do they seem wrong)?

If you need assistance finding out about the default MAC pool range, please
command to query the default MAC pool details.

Thanks,
Ondra