[ovirt-users] Upgrade hypervisor to 4.1.1.1

Sandro Bonazzola sbonazzo at redhat.com
Sun Apr 9 18:38:59 UTC 2017

Adding node team.

Il 09/Apr/2017 15:43, "eric stam" <estam at indm.nl> ha scritto:

Yesterday I executed an upgrade on my hypervisor to version 4.1.1.1
After the upgrade, it is impossible to start a virtual machine on it.
The messages I found: Failed to connect socket to
'/var/run/libvirt/virtlogd-sock': Connection refused

[root at vm-1 log]# hosted-engine --vm-status | grep -i engine

Engine status                      : {"reason": "bad vm status", "health":
"bad", "vm": "down", "detail": "down"}

state=EngineUnexpectedlyDown

The redhead version: CentOS Linux release 7.3.1611 (Core)

Is this a known problem?

Regards, Eric