[ovirt-users] Upgrade hypervisor to 4.1.1.1

Sandro Bonazzola sbonazzo at redhat.com
Mon Apr 10 10:03:57 UTC 2017

Can you please provide a full sos report from that host?

On Sun, Apr 9, 2017 at 8:38 PM, Sandro Bonazzola <sbonazzo at redhat.com>
wrote:

> Adding node team.
>
> Il 09/Apr/2017 15:43, "eric stam" <estam at indm.nl> ha scritto:
>
> Yesterday I executed an upgrade on my hypervisor to version 4.1.1.1
> After the upgrade, it is impossible to start a virtual machine on it.
> The messages I found: Failed to connect socket to
> '/var/run/libvirt/virtlogd-sock': Connection refused
>
> [root at vm-1 log]# hosted-engine --vm-status | grep -i engine
>
> Engine status                      : {"reason": "bad vm status",
> "health": "bad", "vm": "down", "detail": "down"}
>
> state=EngineUnexpectedlyDown
>
> The redhead version: CentOS Linux release 7.3.1611 (Core)
>
> Is this a known problem?
>
> Regards, Eric

SANDRO BONAZZOLA

ASSOCIATE MANAGER, SOFTWARE ENGINEERING, EMEA ENG VIRTUALIZATION R&D

Red Hat EMEA <https://www.redhat.com/>
<https://red.ht/sig>
TRIED. TESTED. TRUSTED. <https://redhat.com/trusted>