[ovirt-users] [oVirt 4.1] oVirt installation and hotplug memory to the hosted-engine VM

Martin Sivak msivak at redhat.com
Tue Apr 18 08:47:48 UTC 2017

> can the force-download be disabled

I will defer to Simone here

> 2 - Can we hotplug memory on the hosted-engine VM? if yes how?

We do not support hotplug. However, editing the VM in webadmin should
trigger a sync that distributes the new settings to all hosted engine
nodes. This might take a minute in normal case. A VM restart will then
pickup the new values.

Please attach the engine.log from the engine machine and agent log
from HE node if this does not work for you.

Best regards

--
Martin Sivak
oVirt / SLA