[ovirt-users] Problem adding Labels to Bonds on big clusters

Marcel Hanke marcel.hanke at 1und1.de
Wed Apr 19 06:02:06 UTC 2017

Hi,
I currently have some trouble adding a label to a bond on an host.
The problem seems to come from the number of Vlans (108 in that label) and the
number of hosts (160 in 4 cluster). As far as I can tell the process gets
finished on the node (all the network configurations are there in the log),
but ovirt seems to fail sometime after the node has nothing to do anymore. The
Logs gives me a timeout error for the configuration command.

Does anyone know how to encrease the timeout or fix that problem an other way?

The exact same setup with only 80 vlan and 120 hosts in 3 cluster is running
fine.

Cheers Marcel