[ovirt-users] oVirt 4.1 not possible to set local maintenance on single host

Martin Sivak msivak at redhat.com
Thu Apr 20 10:55:10 UTC 2017

Hi,

global maintenance is meant for completely manual changes where all
logic needs to be disabled. That includes maintenance migrations.

You should exit global maintenance and put just the single host to
local maintenance. Preferably using the webadmin UI (Management /
Maintenance). That will migrate all VMs away (including hosted engine
if it runs there) and disconnect all storage domains.

This might be tricky if all you have is just a single host.

Best regards

--
Martin Sivak
SLA / oVirt