[ovirt-users] LACP Bonding issue

Bryan Sockel Bryan.Sockel at altn.com
Thu Apr 20 22:33:37 UTC 2017

After further testing we can either get EM1 running on the bond or EM2 - EM4
running in the bond, but not EM1-EM4.  We are running the Hosted Engine
Appliance in our setup.  In order to install the appliance, i have to point
it to a physical nic during the install process.  The install process
creates the network bridge ovirtmgmt which is tied to interface EM1 on both
servers.  After i finished setting up the appliance, and both of my hosts, i
went in and created my bond so i could configure LACP.

It seems that is some disconnect between my network bridge, the bond and my
interfaces.  I would like to some how get my bond to use all 4 interfaces.
On reboot, it always seems to reset consistently to EM1.