[ovirt-users] LACP Bonding issue

Chris Adams cma at cmadams.net
Thu Apr 20 22:40:25 UTC 2017

Once upon a time, Bryan Sockel <Bryan.Sockel at altn.com> said:
> It seems that is some disconnect between my network bridge, the bond and my
> interfaces.  I would like to some how get my bond to use all 4 interfaces.
> On reboot, it always seems to reset consistently to EM1.

Are you sure the switch side is all the same LACP group?  Sounds like
one port may accidentally be in a separate group, and that happens to be
em1.

You might try swapping wires between em1 and another port and reboot and
see which ports come up - if all but the port with the wire formerly in
em1 come up, it points to the switch config.

--
Chris Adams <cma at cmadams.net>