[ovirt-users] Ovirt self hosted engine network issue

Edward Haas ehaas at redhat.com
Sat Apr 22 07:04:54 UTC 2017

Hi Brad,

oVirt has originally supporting to set the host default gateway only for
the management network (ovirtmgmt).
The need to set it on a different network has been raised and for 4.1 an
intermediate solution has been given,
solving it in a more integral fashion in 4.2.

The way it is solved in 4.1 is using a custom property.
The commit message explains how to use it:
https://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/66127

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks,
Edy.