[ovirt-users] EXTERNAL: Re: Ovirt self hosted engine network issue

Brenneman, Brad B. William.B.Brenneman at leidos.com
Tue Apr 25 02:27:54 UTC 2017

Ed,

   This is great news.  Thanks for the insight on the workaround for multiple gateways.

Brad

William “Brad” Brenneman | Leidos
Senior Systems Engineer | Naval Strike and Intelligence Division
6909 Metro Park Drive   Alexandria, VA 22310
phone: 571.319.8221
“Temporary” mobile:   571 213 6890
william.b.brenneman at leidos.com<mailto:william.b.brenneman at leidos.com>  |  leidos.com<http://www.leidos.com/>