[ovirt-users] Communicate between the guest vm's hosted on different hosts on different data centres using OVS

Linov Suresh linov.suresh at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 18:37:15 UTC 2017

Hello,

I have configured OVS network on oVirt 4.1.1, following the document
https://www.ovirt.org/blog/2016/11/ovirt-provider-ovn/

I have created OVN Provider, and created new Logical Network for OVS using
OVN Provider. I have synced the network also selected OVS when I created
the cluster.

I have two data centres and each data centre has one host each.

Now I have created VM's selecting OVS network (not ovirtmgmt). VM's in the
same data centre can talk to each other.

How do i make the VM's hosted on different data centre can talk to each
other?

Appreciate your help in advance,

Sincerely,

Suresh.