[ovirt-users] Communicate between the guest vm's hosted on, different hosts on different data centres using OVS

Linov Suresh linov.suresh at gmail.com
Sun Apr 23 14:12:10 UTC 2017

I have created a separate network for 10G network and made central server
part of it. After that configured the OVN controller using vdsm-tool

vdsm-tool ovn-config <OVN central server IP> <local IP used for OVN
tunneling>

Then added OVN provider to oVirt as an external network provider and
created a new network based on OVS. Now the new VM's we create use this new
network.

Thanks for your help!