[ovirt-users] Hyperconverged Setup and Gluster healing

knarra knarra at redhat.com
Mon Apr 24 12:22:57 UTC 2017

On 04/24/2017 05:36 PM, Sven Achtelik wrote:

> Hi Kasturi,
>
> I’ll try that. Will this be persistent over a reboot of a host or even
> stopping of the complete cluster ?
>
> Thank you

Hi Sven,

     This is a volume set option ((has nothing to do with reboot)and it
will be present on the volume until you reset it manually using 'gluster
volume reset' command . You just need to execute 'gluster volume heal
<volname> granular-entry-heal enable' and this will do the right thing
for you.

Thanks
kasturi.