[ovirt-users] [Ovirt 4.0] HA VM fail to start on another Host.

TranceWorldLogic . tranceworldlogic at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 15:15:46 UTC 2017

Hi,

This is regarding HA VM fail to restart on other host.

I have setup, which has 2 host in a cluster let say host1 and host2.
And one HA VM (with High priority), say vm1.
And also not storage domain is configure on host3 and it available all time.

1> Initially vm1 was running on host2.
2> Then I power OFF host2 to see whether ovirt start vm1 on host1.

I found two result in this case as below:
1> Sometime vm1 retrying to start but retrying on host2 itself.
2> Sometime vm1 move in down state without retrying.

Can anyone explain about this behaviour ? Or Is this an issue ?

Note : I am using Ovirt 4.0.

Thanks,
~Rohit