[ovirt-users] engine upgrade 3.5 -> 4.1.1

Sverker Abrahamsson sverker at abrahamsson.com
Fri Apr 28 16:18:13 UTC 2017

Hi Simone.
I get the following result:
# sudo -u postgres psql engine -c "SELECT vm_guid, run_on_vds FROM vms
WHERE vm_name in (select 'HostedEngine' union select option_value from
vdc_options where option_name='HostedEngineVmName')"
could not change directory to "/root"
                vm_guid                | run_on_vds
  4e4df6ea-ea01-465b-9424-4436aa24cec0 |
(1 row)