[ovirt-users] [Ovirt 4.0] Cluster : Scheduling policy

TranceWorldLogic . tranceworldlogic at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 13:37:59 UTC 2017

I got it.
It is under configure button at top right corner.

I want to do below stuff please help me how can I make it possible using
ovirt.
(let assume 2 host system and 1 vm)
1> I want to pin Host for particular VM let say host is host1.
2> In some circumstances let say host1 goes down in that case vm migrate to
host2.
3> After sometime host1 comes up.
4> I want vm to migrate back to its pin host (i.e host1)

Please help me.

Thanks,
~Rohit