[ovirt-users] [Ovirt 4.0] Cluster : Scheduling policy

Doron Fediuck dfediuck at redhat.com
Sun Jul 16 14:11:03 UTC 2017

Hi Rohit,
You have 2 ways to handle this case;

1. Use pin to multiple hosts [a]. This will force the VM to run on one of
the hosts you specify (1 or 2).
If the VM is defined as highly available, it'll automatically be restarted
on the other host in case the
current one goes down.

2. Use affinity labels [b]. You would like to set a hard affinity to host
1, and a soft affinity to host 2
to ensure host 1 is chosen if it's up.

HTH,
Doron