[ovirt-users] Configure an ovirt 4.1 hosted engine using SAS storage (aka DAS storage)

yayo (j) jaganz at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 09:43:18 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I'm tring to install a new cluster ovirt 4.1 (Centos 7) configured to use a
SAN that expose LUN via SAS . When I start to deploy ovirt and the engine
using "hosted-engine --deploy" the only options I have are:

(glusterfs, iscsi, fc, nfs3, nfs4)

There is no option for "local" storage (that are not local naturally, but
are multipath device exposed by SAN via LUN)

Can you help me? What is the right configuration?

Thank you