[ovirt-users] Configure an ovirt 4.1 hosted engine using SAS storage (aka DAS storage)

yayo (j) jaganz at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 10:01:51 UTC 2017

Hi,

I have seen that if I choose the option "FC" the wizard "hosted-engine
--deploy" show me the available LUN exposed via SAS:

          Please specify the storage you would like to use (glusterfs,
iscsi, fc, nfs3, nfs4)[nfs3]: fc
          The following luns have been found on the requested target:
                [1]     3600a098000afe512000000eb5940ba27       2048GiB
NETAPP  INF-01-00
                        status: used, paths: 2 active

                [2]     3600a098000afe57e000001045940baa3       2048GiB
NETAPP  INF-01-00
                        status: used, paths: 2 active

Can I go forward or is this totally not supported?

Thank you

--
Linux User: 369739 http://counter.li.org