[ovirt-users] virt-v2v to glusterfs storage domain

Ramachandra Reddy Ankireddypalle rcreddy.ankireddypalle at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 16:54:15 UTC 2017

Thanks for looking in to this. I am looking for a way to achieve this
through command/script. I tried using virtv2v as below.

[root at hcadev3 tmp]# virt-v2v -i ova 1Deepakvm2.ova -o rhev -of qcow2 -os
hcadev3:/dav_vm_vol
[   0.0] Opening the source -i ova 1Deepakvm2.ova
[   1.2] Creating an overlay to protect the source from being modified
[   2.3] Initializing the target -o rhev -os hcadev3:/dav_vm_vol
mount.nfs: requested NFS version or transport protocol is not supported

I am looking for a way to provide an option to virt-v2v to understand that
dav_vm_vol is a glusterfs volume and that it can be accessed from node
hcadev3.