[ovirt-users] [ovirt 4.1] how to increase HA VM retry count ?

TranceWorldLogic . tranceworldlogic at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 09:27:40 UTC 2017

Hi,

I have created HA VM with priority as High.
And then I block host network connection using firewall rule as shown below.
e.g.
iptables -I INPUT -j DROP; iptables -I OUTPUT -j DROP;

As expected ovirt had call fencing to power off host and power on it again.
At backgroud ovirt tried 10 time to start that VM but as host down it fail
to start.
And after 10 trial it giveup to start VM.

Is there any way to increase trail count ?
And also let me know how to change retry timer.

Thanks,
~Rohit