[ovirt-users] [ovirt 4.1] how to increase HA VM retry count ?

Eli Mesika emesika at redhat.com
Wed Jul 12 09:51:09 UTC 2017

Hi

You have the following configuration parameters :

FenceStartStatusRetries (default 10)
FenceStartStatusDelayBetweenRetriesInSec (default 18 sec)

FenceStopStatusRetries(default 10)
FenceStopStatusDelayBetweenRetriesInSec(default 18 sec)

You can use the engine-config utility to change any of those (requires
engine restart)

For example

engine-config -s FenceStartStatusRetries=30