[ovirt-users] Installation oVirt node and engine on the same machine

wc hung recreationh at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 03:10:11 UTC 2017

Thank you guys. Those information is useful for me.

It seems like we will configure VMs in the Self-hosted engine.

As I am a newcomer to oVirt system, I would like to ask another question.

Since I have already installed one oVirt engine on one physical machine and
one oVirt node on another physical machine.

If I need to install self-hosted engine, do I need to delete the original
oVirt engine and install the self-hosted engine , build up some new hosts
and connect to the original oVirt node?

Thank you all of you so much.