[ovirt-users] "remove" option greyed out on Permissions tab

Ian Neilsen ian.neilsen at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 05:06:12 UTC 2017

Hey All

Ive dug around trying to find a flag to allow "remove" option on
permissions, but cant tell for sure.  On every panel the 'remove' option is
greyed out. I need to remove users from modifying the disk of the engine
manager except admin and unfortunately I can't do this.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance
Ian