[ovirt-users] Problem login virtengine on remote browser

Stephen Liu satimis at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 9 10:02:55 UTC 2017

Hi all,

Problem login virtengine on remote browser
client is not authorized to request an authorization

vm1 - ovirtengine on CentOS 7, Gnome desktop (internal IP 192.168.8.8)
vm2 - ovirt node on CentOS 7, minimal (internal IP 192.168.8.5)
Host - Ubuntu 16.04 Gnome desktop
KVM

vm1
===
on Firefox running;
ovirtengine.example.com
I can login 'oVirt Open Virtualization Manager'

on Firefox running;
192.168.8.5:9090 (ovirt node IP)
I can login ovirt node as root

Host
====
on Firefox running;
ovirtengine.example.com
Server not found
(Firewall of vm1 already stopped on running;
# systemctl stop firewalld )

if running;
192.168.8.8 (IP of vm1)
I can connect 'oVirt Open Virtualization Manager' but I can't login with following warning:
'The client is not authorized to request an authorization. It's required to access the system using FQDN.'

on Firefox running;
192.168.8.5:9090  (ovirt node IP)
I can login ovirt node as root

Please help.  Thanks in advice.