[ovirt-users] Hosted Engine installation + GlusterFS cluster

Fred Rolland frolland at redhat.com
Thu Nov 9 11:46:56 UTC 2017

Hi,

The steps for this kind of setup are described in [1].
However it seems you have already succeeded in installing, so maybe you
need some additional steps [2]
Did you add a storage domain that will act as Master Domain? It is needed,
then the initial Storage Domain should be imported automatically.

[1]
https://www.ovirt.org/blog/2017/04/up-and-running-with-ovirt-4.1-and-gluster-storage/
[2]
https://www.ovirt.org/documentation/gluster-hyperconverged/chap-Additional_Steps/