[ovirt-users] Why was HE Install made OVA only?

Alan Griffiths apgriffiths79 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 09:26:11 UTC 2017

I was building my own image, using Foreman, Puppet and PXE. There's a
specific partitioning schema I'm required to use in my environment and
building my own image from Kickstart is by far the easiest way to
achieve this.

I can appreciate that in most scenarios the OVA install is the
best/easiest option, but it would have been nice to keep PXE and ISO
options.