[ovirt-users] Very Slow Console Performance - Windows 10

FERNANDO FREDIANI fernando.frediani at upx.com
Fri Nov 24 16:50:16 UTC 2017

I have made a Export of the same VM created in oVirt to a server running
pure qemu/KVM and which creates new VMs profiles with vram 65536 and it
turned on the Windows 10 which run perfectly with that configuration.

Was reading some documentation that it may be possible to change the
file /usr/share/ovirt-engine/conf/osinfo-defaults.properties in order to
change it for the profile you want but I am not sure how these changed
should be made if directly in that file, on another one just with custom
configs and also how to apply them immediatelly to any new or existing
VM ? I am pretty confident once vram is increased that should resolve
the issue with not only Windows 10 VMs, but other as well.

Anyone can give a hint about the correct procedure to apply this change ?

Thanks in advance.
Fernando