[ovirt-users] Cannot import copied Storage Domain

Matt . yamakasi.014 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 25 01:13:48 UTC 2017

Hi Guys,

I had a host with a local storage domain which was mounted using NFS
and I was not able to deactivate and detach it from the Datacenter so
I moved the folder like with content like:

728a7458-e1f9-4a67-8226-668cf3cc546e
__DIRECT_IO_TEST__

to a seperate folder and destroyed the old storage domain.

Now I want to import the storage domain again which does not work,
userrights are ok but I get the message:

There is no storage domain under the specified path. Check event pane
for more details

I also tried to create a new storage domain and put all my images in
the images folder but also not working and I don't see my disks or
Vm's in oVirt.

I have doen such thing in the past and mostly it saved me but now I'm
not lucky there.

What is the best way to move my images back into oVirt or a new Storage domain ?

Maybe someone has an idea here.

Thanks!

Matt