[ovirt-users] Cannot import copied Storage Domain

Matt . yamakasi.014 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 25 03:41:56 UTC 2017

OK, I have been able to manage this with some storage kung-fu!

I think the issue was between the 4.0 and 4.1 DC's where I actually
was able to import a 4.0 domain on a 4.1 DC but that didn't work out
now. Using an local NFS share and a local storage and move the VM's
between two storages actually from local to local I was able to import
them again.

It would be nice to know how you can copy and reindex raw image folder
with VM's in it in oVirt again!

Cheers,

Matt