[ovirt-users] Maximum storage per VM?

Dmitri Chebotarov dchebota at gmu.edu
Mon Oct 9 13:18:38 UTC 2017

Hi Kasturi

The data disks are located on a stand-alone Gluster cluster, distributed-dispersed volume.
Is there a limit in this case?
I tested with up to 8x3TB disks and everything looks good so far. I'm trying to find out what's the maximum supported disks count and size w/o actually creating/attaching disks.

I cannot find the info in oVirt/RHEV docs...

Thank you,
--
Dmitri Chebotarov.
George Mason University,