[ovirt-users] 4.1 to 4.2 upgrade

Charles Kozler ckozleriii at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 04:50:27 UTC 2017

hello,

What would be the process to go from current 4.1 to 4.2-pre?

I have been demoing 4.2 on my own lab environment and the WebUI, for my
user base, is entirely more intuitive than the previous

My 4.1 is relatively new so there isnt much config done to it, that said,
wondering what it would take to update ovirt HE w/ 3 nodes + GlusterFS (not
managed via ovirt) to 4.2-pre and what it would like like to move back from
a -pre channel to mainline

Alternatively, I could wait for 4.2 to go main, do you have an estimated
date for that?

Thanks!