[ovirt-users] [ovirt-devel] Cockpit oVirt support

FERNANDO FREDIANI fernando.frediani at upx.com
Wed Oct 18 12:38:45 UTC 2017

This is pretty intresting and nice to have.

I tried to find the screenshots and new features to see what the new
webadmin UI looks like, but not sure if I am searching in the right place.

https://github.com/oVirt/cockpit-machines-ovirt-provider
or
https://www.ovirt.org/develop/release-management/features/integration/cockpit/

Fernando